The Rants and Raves of a Foodie/Textilian/Worm Wrangler

rants. raves. & making stuff

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Early Spring Harvest + Bunny Sighting

This is the first and last spinach harvest for early spring.  I overwintered spinach this year and they did SOOOO much better than when I tried planting in early spring. Besides some minor damage from slugs, the spinach grew bigger and healthier than my spring spinach and avoided these guys....

Yes, they are back!!  I actually think one of the bunnies was the bunny that grew up in our yard last spring because he/she won't run away when I'm out in the garden and tends to approach me to see what I'm up to.  He/She has actually spooked me a couple of times because bunnies are stealthy little critters and when they get nosy they sneak up on you!!  Happy Sunday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment