The Rants and Raves of a Foodie/Textilian/Worm Wrangler

rants. raves. & making stuff

Monday, January 3, 2011

Wish List

So, I don't do resolutions anymore but I do have a Wish List of things that I want to do/accomplish this year if possible. So, here's the list:
  1. First on the list.... a DREAM WARDROBE!!! I probably wouldn't be able to accomplish this this year, but I am definitely starting!
  2. Starting a vegetable garden. It'll have to be a container garden since I don't have land but I do have a nice balcony right now.
  3. Paint/draw again. I haven't really drawn or painted in a LONG time. This is one step towards finding my creativity again.
  4. Advance my knitting skills and knit a sweater!
  5. Learn how to make soap! Steps toward homesteading.
  6. Learn canning.... another step towards homesteading. 
So, this is the list so far.  I don't want to be overwhelmed and I will probably add along the way as I discover other things I want to achieve.  Life is a journey, right?  Anyone else have a Wish List/resolutions for 2011? Hope it leads to a happier, richer life!

2 comments:

  1. Yoonjo-- I "can" help you with the canning...I've got the whole set up. Last year, we did peaches, strawberry jam, peach jam, blueberry jam and sauce and hot pepper jelly. This year, I'd like to make bread n' butter pickles, stewed tomatoes, and green beans. Come on, summer!!!--Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! It would be so much fun to can with you, Traci!!! We should go strawberry picking this summer!!! I would luv to make bread n' butter pickles. That sounds so good. Where are you summer??!

    ReplyDelete