The Rants and Raves of a Foodie/Textilian/Worm Wrangler

rants. raves. & making stuff

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bunny Chronicle 2013: First Baby of Spring


This is an older baby bunny that lives underneath the porch of a neighboring house.  I was surprised that he was already used to me being out in the garden. 

There was a lot of activity out in the garden this morning. The birds and squirrels were chirping like crazy and the garden was buzzing with insects, both good and bad bugs.  I spent quite some time out in the garden watching the baby bunny.  It was funny watching him because while I was out there, the bunny just kept on hanging out and eating but a couple walked by with their dogs and spooked the baby....
He was so cute!! I was glad he came back out though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment