The Rants and Raves of a Foodie/Textilian/Worm Wrangler

rants. raves. & making stuff

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mini Vase for Mini Flowers

My Thai basil that I'm growing indoors keeps flowering.  I know you're supposed to pinch off the flowering heads so that the leaves keep the licorice flavor, but the flowers are so pretty that I hate doing it.  The other day while unpacking more boxes, I found my mini apothecary jars given to me by my friend, Ashley.  One of the lids broke during one of my many moves so it was a perfect tiny vase for the flowers!

3 comments:

  1. yea yoonjo! this makes me happy - pretty little flowers in a pretty little jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jar was perfect, Ashley!! Thanks again! The other 3 still have their lids so I was thinking of turning them into mini terrariums this spring!!

    ReplyDelete