The Rants and Raves of a Foodie/Textilian/Worm Wrangler

rants. raves. & making stuff

Friday, July 8, 2011

BBQ!

As some of you know, I LOVE barbecue. I'm a little bit obsessed.  I almost bought a dutch oven style smoker that you could use indoors in your oven when I was living in Los Angeles because I couldn't find good barbecue. I didn't buy the smoker because later on, we discovered a place called Kansas City BBQ Company in the North Hollywood area that had fabulous beef brisket and sweet potato fries! Anyway, one of the main reasons for moving back to Richmond was for some good southern BBQ.  Today, we decided to try Ronnie's Ribs Wings & Other Things for lunch.  He has a little trailer parked in a lot off of Main St.  The boyfriend got the pulled pork sandwich platter and I got the rib platter.  I have to say, the ribs were pretty good and I actually liked the ribs better than the pulled pork.  The ribs had a nice smokey flavor and the BBQ sauce had a nice spicy kick.  If you're in the area, stop by and get some ribs!

No comments:

Post a Comment