The Rants and Raves of a Foodie/Textilian/Worm Wrangler

rants. raves. & making stuff

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Peppers + Creative Chaos

SUCCESS!!  I have peppers!  It was really touch and go for a couple of months but my pepper plants are still alive and producing fruit!!  I have no idea what variety of peppers I have but I think I'll be able to have a 1st harvest in a couple of days. 

June 2011
July 2011





My Creative Chaos:
My weekends are now spent in my tiny, tiny and very cramped sewing studio.  I have yet to make time for items that I want to make for my dream wardrobe, but I am sewing like a mad-woman for others. 


I did find tables for my sewing machine and serger at my local thrift stores.  I think I spent $35 total for both tables and $10 for a folding chair.  My studio is a MESS. There's muslin and paper and thread all over the place, but I'm just happy to be making things again! 

Stay Creative!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment